LadyFriend, let me tell you...
Quote of the BLOG: "is abOUT TIME!"
Been in DaHOOD about a month or more and have I met some INTERESTIN PEOPLE up on this here campus. Too many to begin but I will go on about 2 for a said amount of time...
no request necessary...I'm just a creeper like that! :P
Time to PLAY GUESS WHO?!?
I'll give ya 3 hints. :P
Hint1: Upon first meetin this LadyFriend, not sure if it was my bad timin
cause I'm awkSWAG like that, there was a TOPIC on the table and well... I SEE YOU with them THONGS...pink ones right? ( I bet Y'ALL think I'm talkin about hers...don't get crazy.)
SO that was my First Impression...ehh it was Funny :)...psh I have to wonder what mine was in comparison...normal? :P
Hint2: She OWNS at them DANCE Games (I got what? 1 game on her...downhill from there lol)
...what did i expect from daBEST DANCER in the FROSHClass,
Volunteer/AnyEVENTS ( with her LadyPartner...they will surely HAVE your HEART!), and at CONIN me in the FACE ( new way to shut me up...ok I SEE YOU).
if you can't tell who this PerkyFriend is right now...trust me the last hint will actually be helpful :P
Hint3: Matilda...nuff said. :)
now on to the next VICTIM!
Hint1: She likes long moonlit strolls when procrastinatin on homework...wait that sounds like me. Thanks for takin me with you. The sprinklers really scared the JESUS SPRINKLES out of me :)
Hint2: She studies hard because SHE DOESNT WANNA BE A FACELICKER!
and FINALLY...
Hint3: She LEAD her ladies in no way that could've been FINER! I was INSPIRED. :)
if this hasn't turned into a datinShow yet...Bachelor which choice do you prefer?
...you can't choose right? Well you shouldn't cause both are LEGIT and daSHIT!
This duo could possibly be one of the reasons FamilyDINNERS are never normal
...deadBaby jokes are a close second. With me and certain incidents a tie for 3rd lol
ShoutOUT of BLOG: HersheyHERSH for reasons related hints. :)
Someone Like You ~Adele...take a listen. :P
P.S. "it has been proven ok to write a good essay under the influence"
ARE YOU UNDER THE INFLUENCE? :P
~ Take it How YOU Will
No comments:
Post a Comment