LadyFriend, let me tell you...
It's been one WILD Semester here in DaHOOD!
There have been ups and downs and more changes in direction but hey what else do you expect from college? Just an incline? Nah...I'll take the rollercoaster.
I know I've been quieter than a dead baby recently because trust me there's been a lot to talk about. Just haven't gotten that chance to sit down and really talk...make that WRITE cause everyone knows Talkin shouldn't ever be my problem.
...could i be headin in the direction of a reflection? :P
Well whatever I'm talkin about it could only be pertinent to...well my life cause I don't know what y'all do between the hours of now and ever. Let's see if I remember what's happened since well...October lol
There's been plenty but I'll just mention the decently recent, and as of recent it's FINALS WEEK!
We all get to take final tests worth umm 25% of our FINAL GRADE! Well maybe that was just me...but that's kinda stressful, just sayin. Still got 1 tomorrow but psh I GOT This!
Besides the reason we are here for college...there's been a lot of thinkin happenin lately which...well isn't a bad thing but it does get you into that SeriouS Mood. Then again I've also been coloring...stayin in the lines (with Bulls-Eye) is SERIOUS BUSINESS!
Colorin isn't for the weak of Mind! You will get Criticized!
On the note of Criticizin...I was pretty FUGLY durin the AWESOME Holiday DINNeR!
Thanks SGA! The rolls were pretty Delish and so was everything else but the ROLLS were where it was at :)
Quote of the BLOG: "Got Your GRANDMA!"
I'm sure a good bit of the world should know what that was from. I FUGLIFIED my sweater with the help of the GOODWILL Hoodlums. We GLITTERED, HoT GLueD, and JINGLED on that 3rd Floor Whittaker! Legit :)
As you can tell...I'm Random? Nah just weird lol
I'm just glad to see people can deal with how I do. I could be worse...ish. I could just not talk...well I'd try. The friends, the classes, and the EXTRAS sure have been interestin... Gotta be thankful for all that's happened this semester...Got a CREW (sort of). Gettin in Shape (still). Being Ray (always)!
So anyways...as this first semester comes to an end, I gotta say : "It's definitely been a HOOD LIFE!"
ShoutOUT of BLOG: Alison SHOES because it is THE CHALLENGE to meet her siblings!
You Got a Friend in Me and Good Life...take a listen. :P
...till next semester...
~ Take it How YOU Will
No comments:
Post a Comment