It is rainin water. It's days like these that make me wanna read stories beginnin in
"It was a dark and stormy NIGHT...quoth theRaven, NEVERMORE" ~ end scene.
Why must it rain so much? One has to wonder...I also have to wonder why I had my umbrella in my hand unopened...whats the point? Psh who cares...I got an Umbrella! :P
Quote of the BLOG: " Your mind is a strange strange place...Ray's mind is an enigma." ~KarrotKerri
Let's talk of the past...like yesterday: Whittaker Wednesday with Wisteria. (Say that 3xFast)
Honestly, it was pretty chill. I didn't really know what to expect from an Open Mic Night but at the same time, I had a feelin it would ONLY be poetic. I was entertained by all the different stylins of OpenMicNESS Talent that was on the stage.
There was a gurl that SANG THAT ADELE!...Made MY NIGHT!
Miss AwkwardAdvice's Midterm Performance was FUNNY...i always knew she wasn't 12.
To everyone else, NICE JOB! =)
Guess who WORE that CLASS COLOR TODAY? This DINK!
I was PeopleWatchin with an excuse today...to judge their CLASS SPIRIT! but it's ok, my shift was only an hour long...i didn't "creep" on people that long.
Does CREEP seem to be like an overly used verb?...maybe it's just me and my way
of describin my actions...NEVERMORE.
seein as its THIRSTYThursday...Won't YOU Tell me WHY I MUST GET DRUNK WITH YOU?
...I've provided you the reasons. You need only choose. :P
- I get bored in Church.
- The beer won't drink ITSELF.
- AA rejected ME!
- StarBucks is CLOSED.
- I seek to PROVE my Manliness.
- I just got out of REHAb.
- To honor our ancestors.
- Limes are perishable.
- I'm not pregnant.
- It's RAININ.
- Who needs a REASON?
ShoutOUT of BLOG: BritishBATTEY...cause she gave a nice hug! :)
Singin in the Rain and Walkin on SunShine...take a listen. :P
~ Take it How YOU Will
No comments:
Post a Comment