LadyFriend, let me tell you...
If it's not obvious...I talk just WAY TOO MUCH!
You really have to wonder what I say and even myself have to wonder WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT?
I could probably hold a 3 hour convo on straight up NOTHIN!
*Example: Had a Donut today...go from there.*
but anyways...I'll work on it or try.
I need to be issued a CHALLENGE, a CHALLENGE OF SILENCE!
Makes me wonder what a day in the life of silent ray would be like...boring?
...yet I still can't figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life...
easyA quote: "Am I talking too much?"...
"No you're just burning through a lot of topics, REALLY FAST"
...story of my life.
So WHO's EXCITED FOR NYC THIS WEEKEND? This Kid!
So many events to come:
Margaret Hood Ball on OCT.22nd = Me lookin SPIFFY!
Halloween Events afterwards = Me lookin 1920s GANGSTER!
Gotta Love the HOOD LIFE! =)
ShoutOUT of BLOG: KarrotKerri...cause love for Adele!
Tired and Set Fire to Rain...take a listen. :)
btw: Library's Open Today!
~ Take it How YOU Will
No comments:
Post a Comment